Shining Beautiful, A Community Conversation
Presented at The Community Summit 2013 in Ellensburg, Washington
We had a great time at the Community Summit and IPrezi presentation!
During that presentation, Mikelle and I shared our journey together. We encouraged you to RE-THINK REHAB as we followed the 5 Steps to Engaging Your Community.
Remember the Steps:
- Revise your vision often.
- Listen to the unique rhythm of each community. Find the beat which best matches yours.
- The power of rituals. This is the glue that holds together relationships and community.
- Develop a routine. Become a regular. Show up often and tell new stories about you, your friends or your work.
- Beware of falling into a rut. It might be time to go back to Number 1 when you find yourself stuck in a rut.
We will have a follow up FREE webinar for conference participants on June 28 at 2:00pm MST
To register for this free webinar and receive access details, sign up below.
We will discuss:
- The new trends and how to redirect your energy to finding people to include in your community support plan.
- What to expect when success comes knocking on your door along with all those new friends.
- A strategic plan you can use to structure your efforts, reduce stress and find time for some fun!
Exclusive Book Price – Buy Now!
For a limited time, buy the book at a discounted rate! This offer goes away in a few days after the event so grab the book now on your Kindle!
Read on Kindle
Check out our Innovative Prezi Presentation!